This privacy statement applies to the website of:
Call In Studio / Autotelics, LLC
Of the information we do collect, we allow our visitors the following access to the information:
Access is given to other collected information. (For example, users can access things such as their online account charges).
Our organization processes all disputes through email. The address to send comments to is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-3 business days to receive a reply.
Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors:
Collecting the information you provide allows you to log into our Web site, use and pay for our services, as well receive information about our services through various means.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity.
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors for promotion of the site, our products, and our services.
- Preserving social history as governed by existing law or policy.
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves and/or our agents which utilize the information only for the purpose given.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except when necessary for the purpose of provide our services to you, and only the amount of information necessary for the specified purpose. These third parties may have different privacy policies and data collection practices and you agree and understand that Call in Studios (and) Autotelics, LLC) is not responsible for upholding the privacy of those third parties.
- We do not diclose your personal information to government entities, except when required by law.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties when you give us permission to do so.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained for an indeterminate period of time.
If you wish to request removal of your personally identifying information from our database, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.