A Cloud Based Call in Solution
Call in Studio is the cloud based call-in platform for podcasters and broadcasters. Since 2011, we've enabled call-in shows to eliminate the need for expensive podcasting and broadcasting equipment or complicated software by reducing overhead and paying only for the calls that are used. Ready to give it a try? Click here to create an account.
After validating your account, receive a free $13 credit (enough to buy a phone number for one month and make/receive several test calls). Comments, questions or any other feedback is just an e-mail away at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.
Call in Studio is a virtual call-in platform designed for Internet and radio show producers. It allows anyone to virtually accept and manage calls in in a call-in talk show workflow, through an easy-to-use, Web based interface. Call in Studio can plug into almost any podcast, broadcast, or radio station setup.
How It Works The host (or show producer) dials into the Call in Studio system over a single phone line, and then manages calls through our website. The show's audio feed is fed out through this line (so the callers can hear it) and caller audio is fed into your show through this line. Any combination of equipment and/or software can be used for this purpose. For more information, see how How It Works and FAQ page.
Listeners to your show will be amazed that their call-in experience will feel like that of calling a big radio station call in talk show. When calling your show, the line automatically picks up and places the call on hold. The listener will hear the audio from the show (or optionally hold music, if you desire) until he or she talks to the call screener (if you have one) and/or talks to the host.
Highlighted Features This following is an abbreviated list of features:
- Search and find a dedicated local or toll-free number for your show (not shared with anyone else).
- Manage calls through our web-based call console. No software to download.
- Your dedicated phone number can handle between 1 and 35 simultaneous callers, and you specify how many callers to have on "hold" at any given time. Once your call-in queue is "full" in the callers hear a busy signal.
- When you have a full board of callers, a busy signal tracker will illustrate how many callers are trying to get through.
- You may have a PIN protected private "guest line" for special guests to call in and bypass the call-in queue.
- Put multiple callers on the air at the same time.
- Screen calls by a human (you provide the human) or use our auto-screen feature.
- Make an outbound call to a guest (or guests) directly from your session and connect them to your show.
- When your show is offline, listeners calling your show can leave a voicemail.
- Ban specific callers so they cannot get through to your show or leave a voicemail.
- Set caller limits according to your preferences (once per week, 2x/month, require caller id, etc.).
- All telephone prompts are customizable, either by modifying our default text-to-speech prompts or uploading your custom MP3 files. We do not brand our call-in or guest lines, so callers will be amazed at the professional appearance of your call-in show!
Pricing All calls made into or out of Call in Studio are $0.03/min, except for toll-free incoming calls, which are $0.06/min. US/Canadian Phone numbers are $9/mo and toll-free phone numbers are $12/mo. Foreign numbers are also available in additional countries and start at $9/mo.