How Call in Studio Works / FAQ
Professional Monthly Billing
We offer a professional monthly billing option for high volume customers. Accounts are billed monthly at the end of each month on net-15 day billing terms and payments can be auto-billed to a credit card. If you're not familiar with our pricing, see our pricing page. Professional monthly billing requires:
- $350 setup fee, billed annually.
- $500 minimum refundable security deposit.
- Downloadable monthly invoices.
- Unlimited support.
- Direct access to a dedicated support engineer.
- Accounts exceeding $350/mo will receive a 10% discount on all charges.
To get started with Professional Monthly Billing, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and include your contact information including a phone number a good time to contact you.
How Do I Delete A Show or Meeting?
Are there any time limits to my show/meeting or phone calls?
Question & Help Index
Connecting Show Audio
- How Does It Work?
- How Do You Connect to the Host Line?
- How Do I Connect Call in Studio to ZOOM and Similar Services?
- Where's the Tutorial For Setting Up the Audio?
- Couldn't I Use Blog Talk Radio, Skype, or just a regular phone line to take calls?
- Why Do I Need a Custom Call-In Number?
Managing Your Show
- What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
- Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
- What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
- Can I Put More Than One Caller or Guest On-Air at the Same Time?
- How Do I Host Multiple Shows? Do I Need Multiple Phone Numbers?
- Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
- Can I Record My Show?
- Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show or Meeting?
- Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show/Meeting (to Host or Screen Calls)?
- How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
- Multiple Call-in Numbers for One Show or Meeting
- WebRTC: Connecting Callers Through our Web Interface
- Host Callback Mode: Auto-Connecting the Host Only When Callers Are Present
- Using SMS Queue: How Can I Get More Callers to My Show or Meeting?
- What is Mix-Minus, and Does My Mixer Board Support It (Or: Is there a Mix-Minus Software Solution)?
- Can I Port or Transfer a Number Into or Out of Call in Studio?