How Call in Studio Works / FAQ
Are there any time limits to my show or phone calls?
There is no limit to how long your show session session can be, however the maximum length of any given phone call is four (4) hours. When a phone call reaches this limit, it is disconnected.
If you anticipate your show lasting four hours or longer, you will want to monitor the length of your host call connection. You may simply disconnect and reconnect your host call connection, thus resetting the four hour limit.
Professional Monthly Billing
What Browser Works Best With Call in Studio?
Question & Help Index
Connecting Show Audio
- How Does It Work?
- How Do You Connect to the Host Line?
- How Do I Connect Call in Studio to ZOOM and Similar Services?
- Where's the Tutorial For Setting Up the Audio for My Show?
- Couldn't I Use Blog Talk Radio, Skype, or just a regular phone line to take calls?
- Why Do I Need a Custom Call-In Number?
Managing Your Show
- What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
- Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
- What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
- Can I Put More Than One Caller or Guest On-Air at the Same Time?
- How Do I Host Multiple Shows? Do I Need Multiple Phone Numbers?
- Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
- Can I Record My Show?
- Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show?
- Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show (to Host or Screen Calls)?
- How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
- Multiple Call-in Numbers for One Show
- WebRTC: Connecting Callers Through our Web Interface
- Host Callback Mode: Auto-Connecting the Host Only When Callers Are Present
- Using SMS Queue: How Can I Get More Callers to My Show?
- What is Mix-Minus, and Does My Mixer Board Support It (Or: Is there a Mix-Minus Software Solution)?
- Can I Port or Transfer a Number Into or Out of Call in Studio?