How Call in Studio Works / FAQ
Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show or Meeting?
Yes. By default, Call in Studio uses a text-to-speech engine for all phone prompts. For example, when a call dials into your live session, they are greeted with the message "Thank you for calling SHOW/MEETING NAME" (where SHOW/MEETING NAME is the name you entered during setup).
Each phone prompt can be fully customized on a per-show/meeting, per-prompt basis, either by changing the text sent to our text-so-speech engine, or by recording your own phone prompt. You can upload pre-recorded MP3s, or record any given prompt directly on page for each prompt configuration. To configure prompts, go to My Shows and click on your show/meeting name and then select the 'Custom Prompts' tab at the top of the page.
Can I Record My Show or Meeting?
Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show/Meeting (to Host or Screen Calls)?
Question & Help Index
Connecting Show Audio
- How Does It Work?
- How Do You Connect to the Host Line?
- How Do I Connect Call in Studio to ZOOM and Similar Services?
- Where's the Tutorial For Setting Up the Audio?
- Couldn't I Use Blog Talk Radio, Skype, or just a regular phone line to take calls?
- Why Do I Need a Custom Call-In Number?
Managing Your Show
- What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
- Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
- What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
- Can I Put More Than One Caller or Guest On-Air at the Same Time?
- How Do I Host Multiple Shows? Do I Need Multiple Phone Numbers?
- How Do I Manually Sort Calls in the Queue?
- Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
- Can I Record My Show or Meeting?
- Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show or Meeting?
- Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show/Meeting (to Host or Screen Calls)?
- How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
- Multiple Call-in Numbers for One Show or Meeting
- What Is a Call-In (Listen Only) Line?
- WebRTC: Connecting Callers, Screeners, and Hosts Through our Web Interface
- Host Callback Mode: Auto-Connecting the Host Only When Callers Are Present
- Raise/Lower Hand for Callers and Guests on Hold
- Using SMS Queue: How Can I Get More Callers to My Show or Meeting?
- What is Mix-Minus, and Does My Mixer Board Support It (Or: Is there a Mix-Minus Software Solution)?
- Can I Port or Transfer a Number Into or Out of Call in Studio?