How Call in Studio Works / FAQ
Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show/Meeting (to Host or Screen Calls)?
Yes. You can give other Call in Studio account holders access to host and/or call screen calls on your behalf. Go to My Shows, click on the show/meeting you wish to give permission to another user for, then click on the 'Permissions' tab and follow the instructions on the screen.
If the authorized user does not already have an account with Call in Studio, we will email them with an invitation to create an account, and they will automatically be given access to your show or meeting according to the permissions you've defined.
Users who have permission to screen or host your show/meeting do not need to deposit funds, and all charges related to your show or meeting will be posted to your account (such as the cost of calls). Authrorized users will not see your balance when accessing a permissioned show/meeting.
Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show or Meeting?
How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
Question & Help Index
Connecting Show Audio
- How Does It Work?
- How Do You Connect to the Host Line?
- How Do I Connect Call in Studio to ZOOM and Similar Services?
- Where's the Tutorial For Setting Up the Audio?
- Couldn't I Use Blog Talk Radio, Skype, or just a regular phone line to take calls?
- Why Do I Need a Custom Call-In Number?
Managing Your Show
- What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
- Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
- What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
- Can I Put More Than One Caller or Guest On-Air at the Same Time?
- How Do I Host Multiple Shows? Do I Need Multiple Phone Numbers?
- How Do I Manually Sort Calls in the Queue?
- Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
- Can I Record My Show or Meeting?
- Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show or Meeting?
- Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show/Meeting (to Host or Screen Calls)?
- How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
- Multiple Call-in Numbers for One Show or Meeting
- What Is a Call-In (Listen Only) Line?
- WebRTC: Connecting Callers, Screeners, and Hosts Through our Web Interface
- Host Callback Mode: Auto-Connecting the Host Only When Callers Are Present
- Raise/Lower Hand for Callers and Guests on Hold
- Using SMS Queue: How Can I Get More Callers to My Show or Meeting?
- What is Mix-Minus, and Does My Mixer Board Support It (Or: Is there a Mix-Minus Software Solution)?
- Can I Port or Transfer a Number Into or Out of Call in Studio?