How Call in Studio Works / FAQ
Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
Yes. Calls can be screened in the traditional way, by a human (you provide the human), who will talk with callers off-air, put in notes about the call into our Web interface, and those notes will appear on the host's screen who can then select which callers they wish to put on the air through our Web interface.
We also offer an auto-screen option, where callers are asked to record a brief message about the subject of their call. That message is transcribed to text using Google's speech-to-text engine and is entered to the call notes of the call.
For instruction on inviting another user to screen your show, click here.
What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
Question & Help Index
Connecting Show Audio
- How Does It Work?
- How Do You Connect to the Host Line?
- How Do I Connect Call in Studio to ZOOM and Similar Services?
- Where's the Tutorial For Setting Up the Audio for My Show?
- Couldn't I Use Blog Talk Radio, Skype, or just a regular phone line to take calls?
- Why Do I Need a Custom Call-In Number?
Managing Your Show
- What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
- Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
- What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
- Can I Put More Than One Caller or Guest On-Air at the Same Time?
- How Do I Host Multiple Shows? Do I Need Multiple Phone Numbers?
- Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
- Can I Record My Show?
- Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show?
- Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show (to Host or Screen Calls)?
- How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
- Multiple Call-in Numbers for One Show
- WebRTC: Connecting Callers Through our Web Interface
- Using SMS Queue: How Can I Get More Callers to My Show?
- What is Mix-Minus, and Does My Mixer Board Support It (Or: Is there a Mix-Minus Software Solution)?
- Can I Port or Transfer a Number Into or Out of Call in Studio?