How Call in Studio Works / FAQ
Can I Record My Show?
Yes, though we don't recommend using Call in Studio as your primary recording. If you wish to save a recording of your show, record it locally and use Call in Studio's recording as a backup only.
Why? Call in Studio record's the Host's call into the system, which means you will only be recording phone-call quality of the host. Recording your show locally will allow you much better audio quality as a result.
We do offer an option to record your show is 'Dual Channel' mode, which records the Host's audio in one channel of an MP3 file, and any caller audio in the other channel. This can be useful in more professional environments where recording the caller's audio in a separate channel can be useful.
Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show?
Question & Help Index
Connecting Show Audio
- How Does It Work?
- How Do You Connect to the Host Line?
- How Do I Connect Call in Studio to ZOOM and Similar Services?
- Where's the Tutorial For Setting Up the Audio for My Show?
- Couldn't I Use Blog Talk Radio, Skype, or just a regular phone line to take calls?
- Why Do I Need a Custom Call-In Number?
Managing Your Show
- What Does the Host's Call Management Screen Look Like and How Does It Work?
- Does Call in Studio Support Call Screening? What is Auto-Screening?
- What is the Difference Between a Call-In Line and a Guest Line?
- Can I Put More Than One Caller or Guest On-Air at the Same Time?
- How Do I Host Multiple Shows? Do I Need Multiple Phone Numbers?
- Can I Block or Limit Certain Callers?
- Can I Record My Show?
- Can I Customize the Phone Prompts Callers Hear on My Show?
- Can I Allow Other Users Access to My Show (to Host or Screen Calls)?
- How Do I Authorize Guests, Hosts, or Screeners by Caller ID?
- Multiple Call-in Numbers for One Show
- WebRTC: Connecting Callers Through our Web Interface
- Host Callback Mode: Auto-Connecting the Host Only When Callers Are Present
- Using SMS Queue: How Can I Get More Callers to My Show?
- What is Mix-Minus, and Does My Mixer Board Support It (Or: Is there a Mix-Minus Software Solution)?
- Can I Port or Transfer a Number Into or Out of Call in Studio?